STATEMENT OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
Thanks for entrusting TechyGalaxy with your personal information. Our mission is to create a more enlightened way of working by providing an intuitive, unified website to collaborate with us and unleash your creative energy for transforming your marketing dreams into reality. As you have trusted us with your personal information, our foremost priority turns out to protect your/visitors’ privacy.
TRANSPARENCY REGARDING THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Also, we do frequent updates to this policy from time to time, so kindly review this policy regularly and carefully to understand how we collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your personally identifiable information (PII).
2. Information We Collect
The personal information you are asked to provide and the reasons you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you when we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may require additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, message, and/or attachments you may wish to send us.
When you register for an inquiry, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number. Therefore, we hold the right to disclose your Information with legal and regulatory bodies or judicial orders for compliance.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through E-mails, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent possible frauds referring to our brand’s name.
4. Use of Log Files
https://techygalaxy.com/ follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit the website. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes|:
- Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses
- Browser Type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and Time Stamp
- Referring/Exit Pages
- Number of Clicks
These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The data aims to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement, and gather demographic information.
5. Use of ‘Cookies’
Cookies are files that Web browsers place on a computer’s hard drive and are used to tell us whether customers and visitors have previously visited our website. Usage of a cookie is not linked to any personally identifiable information while on our Website.
Like any other website, https://techygalaxy.com/ uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies are used to store information, including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The data is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
We use both sessions, and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
A. Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide services available through the website and to enable the user to use some of its features. It helps to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of users’ accounts.
B. Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
C. Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the user’s choices, such as remembering the login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide the user with a more personal experience.
The user can choose to disable cookies through the browser’s settings. The user can check the browser’s respective website to know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers.
6. Information Security
We have security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the data under our control. When the website is accessed using Internet Explorer version 11 or higher, or a comparable internet browser, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects information using server authentication and data encryption to ensure that the data are safe, secure, and available only to you.
7. Data Disclosure
TechyGalaxy does not sell, share, or distribute any private or personal information to any third party.
We may, however, employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include marketing our services, sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, and providing customer service. To perform these functions, these companies and individuals may have access to information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
8. Third-Party Links or Websites
9. Children’s Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
TechyGalaxy does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think your child has provided any such detail, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will make our best efforts to remove such information from our records promptly.
However, we are always committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and visitors for their ease-of-use.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear singular or plural.
- You mean the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us” or “Our” in this agreement) refers to TechyGalaxy.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for the user to access our services or parts of our services.
- Website refers to https://techygalaxy.com/, accessible from https://techygalaxy.com/
- Service refers to the Website.
- The country refers to Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, provide the service on behalf of the company, perform services related to the service, or assist the company in analyzing how the service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use it.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on the computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website containing the details of the browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the service or the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).